Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An Autograph from Prince Albert of Monaco

Sarah and I have been sending autograph requests to famous people we like. Last night, I got my first response. A signed photo of Prince Albert II of Monaco! Prince Albert is the current ruling Prince of the Principality of Monaco, and the son of the late Prince Rainier and actress Grace Kelly. I have been collecting Monaco stamps from Princess Grace's era for years now, and thought that it might be a neat idea to try and get her son's autograph! So I am really thrilled with this success!



Only twelve days after I sent a letter. It is a really cool photo of him at the Palace and I got a cool envelope that has two Monaco stamps on it! I am going to put the photo and envelope in my stamp collection book. It is pretty cool to get the autograph of Grace Kelly's son!

No comments:

Post a Comment